Apolo - Whiskey decanter and glasses
3, 2, 1… Takeoff ! The exceptional Apolo set imitates the greatness of a majestic rocket, ready to take off. Combination of an exceptional whisky decanter and it set of six old fashion glasses, Apolo rests on its bronze throne. Combining crystal, bronze, gold inlay and leather finish, this exceptional piece will impress more than one admiring eye with its timeless design as well as its considerable practicality : the turning tray is accompanied by a faucet integrated into the decanter for a quick and diligent service.
- Apolo is available in clear crystal.
- The bronze is coated with brushed gold for an elegant modern finish.
- The addition of gold and/or of our other precious finishes includes a visual, creative, and technical added value, for an overall richer and more elegant finish.
- The inclusion of a leather finish adds a surprise factor as well as graceful boldness.
- The whole is blown, cut and polished thoroughly by our devoted and crystal-loving experts.
Reference : 526 990
- An artisanal company committed to anti-waste, Cristallerie de Montbronn produces to order in order to avoid waste and polluting mass production.
- Each product results from mouth-blown and hand-cut production
- Made to order implies longer manufacturing and delivery times, but ensuring a personalized, precise, and ecological production.
- The average delivery time is between 2 to 8 weeks depending on the state of our stocks.
- For more information, do not hesitate to contact us directly by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via our Chat or by telephone at +33 (0)3 87 96 00 32
Our crystal factory creates unique pieces, shaped with passion. From drawing to custom moulds, each step is carried out with precision in the process of creating our mouth-blown products.Know more
Work of extreme precision, compassing prepares the step of the cut. Our expert collaborator accurately traces a regular canvas, serving as a benchmark for the tailor or the tailor during the cutting process.Know more
Freehand cutting gives each piece its unique personality. With master control and meticulousness, our cutters use sandstone or diamond grindstones in order to cut the previously-blown crystal. From traditional to modern designs, Cristallerie de Montbronn offers a great variety of cuts, all realized with master expertise.Know more
Crystal polishing removes all traces of tools and molds from the surface of the piece and gives the material its precious shine and smoothness. This step is crucial before gilding and signing.Know more
After a demanding quality control, each product can be signed Cristallerie de Montbronn, before leaving our workshops carefully packaged in a box in the colours of our House.
You'll also like