Opéra - Tea glass
Crystal tea glass from the Opéra collection, available in clear and coloured crystal. The piece is crowned with a gold inlay.
Mouth-blown and hand-cut in our workshops in Montbronn.
Reference : R155295
- An artisanal company committed to anti-waste, Cristallerie de Montbronn produces to order in order to avoid waste and polluting mass production.
- Each product results from mouth-blown and hand-cut production
- Made to order implies longer manufacturing and delivery times, but ensuring a personalized, precise, and ecological production.
- The average delivery time is between 2 to 8 weeks depending on the state of our stocks.
- For more information, do not hesitate to contact us directly by e-mail email@example.com, via our Chat or by telephone at +33 (0)3 87 96 00 32
Our crystal factory creates unique pieces, shaped with passion. From drawing to custom moulds, each step is carried out with precision in the process of creating our mouth-blown products.Know more
Work of extreme precision, compassing prepares the step of the cut. Our expert collaborator accurately traces a regular canvas, serving as a benchmark for the cutter during the cutting process.Know more
Freehand cutting gives each piece its unique personality. With master control and meticulousness, our cutters use sandstone or diamond grindstones in order to cut the previously-blown crystal. From traditional to modern designs, Cristallerie de Montbronn offers a great variety of cuts, all realized with master expertise.Know more
Crystal polishing removes all traces of tools and molds from the surface of the piece and gives the material its precious shine and smoothness. This step is crucial before gilding and signing.Know more
By applying the chosen design to the glass with precision, the gilding is carried out by hand, with a brush, before being baked in the oven to fix it, then polished to obtain a perfect shine.
We now offer 5 precious finishes: shiny gold, matte gold, platinum, black chrome and rose gold.En savoir plus
After a demanding quality control, each product can be signed Cristallerie de Montbronn, before leaving our workshops carefully packaged in a box in the colours of our House.
You'll also like